This Fresh Corn Salsa recipe is a rainbow of bright colours and textures in every most delicious bite!
The Honey Lime dressing adds a zesty, sweet and salty freshness that compliments all of the ingredients. This Corn Salsa is screaming summertime!
I served the salsa with freshly made guacamole, nacho chips and that is it! Light, healthy and totally fresh! Gotta love it!
This corn salsa recipe takes very little time to make. I had some leftover corn in the fridge and got my inspiration for the salad. I wanted to make something fresh and quick. I grabbed some veggies, mango and a can of black beans and whipped this up fast!
No matter how you serve this corn salsa recipe, you will be blown away at just how fabulous it is! This salad is super healthy and nourishing and so colourful! Serve with chips and enjoy!
Fresh Corn & Mango Salsa Recipe
- 4 Cobs of Corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 1 Ataulfo Mango, Diced
- 1 Red Pepper, Diced
- 1 Jalapeno, Diced
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Avocado, Diced
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Herbs, Cilantro, Basil, or oregano
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Agave Nectar or Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. White Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- MIx all of the ingredients together in a large bowl including the seasonings.To Make the dressing: Mix the Agave, and Lime juice. Add to the salad. pour over the desired amount of olive oil. Stir and taste to adjust the seasonings. Serve with nachos and enjoy!