These super simple apple peanut butter snacks are so good! I just made them for a snack and remembered how delicious these little apple rings with peanut butter can be! I made these all of the time when my kids were younger.
It was a great quick snack for them to eat, especially when they came home starving from school!
Get the kids involved in making this quick snack! Why not try some of these combinations:
- Nutella, Toasted coconut
- Peanut butter and Golden Grahams cereal
- Peanut butter, chocolate chips, coconut
- Peanut butter, raisins, and granola
- Vanilla Icing, banana, and golden grahams
It is healthy recipe is packed with protein, vitamin c, and fibre making this is an awesome after school snack. There are so many health benefits eating apples!
These are great for after school snacks, after a workout, breakfast or a late night snack!
Apple Peanut Butter Snack
- 1 Apple Corer
- 1 Apple, Cored and Sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- Core the apple using an apple corer. Slice the apple into 1/4 inch pieces. Lay them onto a plate.Spread the Peanut Butter over each apple slice.Sprinkle the apples with Cheerios, Cinnamon, and honey.Enjoy!