This Delicious appetizer is easy to make and feeds a crowd! As the temperature rises during the summer months, nothing beats a refreshing and satisfying veggie pizza appetizer.
It’s the perfect way to cool down and enjoy a healthy and flavorful snack or meal. Plus, it’s easy to make and sure to impress your family and friends at any gathering.
why you will love this cold veggie pizza
- Great for a Party – This appetizer makes a huge batch making it perfect for a summer party or any occasion
- Healthy Appetizer – I just love all of the colours of the vegetables and the health benefits! It is a win-win recipe checking off all of the boxes
- Easy To Make: This recipe is so easy to prepare and gives you a big bang for your efforts. It is a great appetizer to serve for your next party!
The ingredients needed:
- 2 pkgs. Pillsbury Croissants Original dough
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 packet of Ranch Salad Dressing Powder Mix (Hidden Valley or Similar)
- ½ cup of Green Onion chopped small
- 1 cup Broccoli broken down into small bite size pieces
- 1-2 cups of mixed Red or Green or Yellow Peppers (your pick)
- 1 cup Grated Carrots
- 1 ½ cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese Grated
Press together the 2 packages of the Croissant prepared dough on a large baking sheet. It should look like one complete pizza crust. Prepare the croissants as the directions require. Let cool.
Mix Cream Cheese and Ranch Salad Dressing Powder Mix together. Set aside.
Chop all the vegetables in small bite size pieces. Grate Carrots. Shred Cheese.
Spread the Seasoned Cream Cheese on the cooled Pizza Crust. Layer all of the delicious vegetables finishing the layering with the shredded Carrots and finally the Shredded Cheese.
Use a Pizza Slicer to make your Pizza Squares! Serve Chilled! It can be a bit messy with all those delicious Veggies so keep small plates close by.