Nothing beats a Margarita made with Fresh Fruit! This super delicious Margarita is a perfect amount of sour and sweet! A delicious Margarita and tacos makes a great Mexican theme night dinner! Garnish with Pineapple and Jalapeño and a salted rim to make this even fancier!
Refreshing and Light Skinny Margarita will be your go-to summer cocktail.
- 1 1/2 oz. Silver tequila (I like hornitos)
- 3 tbsp. Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2-3 tbsp. Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Simple syrup (see below) or agave nectar
- Using a fresh lime, rub the rim with the lime juice. Coat the glass with the rimmer salt/sugar/limeAdd tons of ice to the glass. Pour the drink into the glass using a strainer. If needed add more fresh orange juice or lime, or tequila depending on your desired taste to bring the drink up closer to the rim.Enjoy!Simple Syrup:1/3 cup water and 2 tbsp. of agave nectar – Warmed to blend together and then cool.